Wedding Invitation Calligraphy Pack
After many, many requests, I have released a Wedding Invitation Calligraphy Pack! This bundle of 150+ calligraphed, vectorized words is designed for wedding stationery designers, however it can be used in countless other applications, from signage to greeting cards.
Each word, phrase, and ornament was hand calligraphed by yours truly in a modern, lowercase script style. I then vectorized the designs so that the unique, hand-crafted quality of the calligraphy pen was retained. Each element can be recolored, scaled, and placed into wedding invitation suites, menus, wedding day signage, and more.
At a minimum, the possible uses include:
Save the Date Card
Reception Details Card
Info Card (accommodations, website, registries)
Thank You Card
Day-of elements (table numbers, signage)
- Common words and phrases used in wedding stationery (except the couple's names!)
- Popular wedding phrases (e.g. eat, drink & be married, happily ever after, etc.)
- Various individual words (e.g. love, amour, kiss, joy, forever, xoxo, etc.)
- All month names and numbers, which can be combined to create any date
- Common English punctuation, including 4 different ampersands
- Ornaments (swirls, swashes, hearts, arrows, borders)
- This calligraphy pack is ideal for the designer interested in creating bespoke wedding materials that mix calligraphy with a digital font. I personally love the look of this calligraphy style when combined with a modern, sans serif typeface for the couple's names and a handful of other phrases. The contrast between this organic hand lettering and a crisp font is stunning!
Provided in 3 different formats:
- Adobe Illustrator CS5+
- Vector .EPS
- PDF (Illustrator compatible)
The designs are provided as black vectors on a transparent background. The downloadable zipped folder contains all the calligraphed vector elements on a single art board for easy rearranging and reference. Using Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape, or other vector editing software, all the designs can be recolored, scaled, and customized.